Newborn must haves: splurge-worth baby essentials 2020 [+ BIG giveaway]
Jun 28, 2020
Our picks for baby splurge gear of 2020, why they’re great, what you need to know. Plus, newborn must-haves. Contest details, how to enter, and official rules are below, keep scrolling for those.
Shop our top picks!
(Please note, Fathercraft is viewer-supported. Meaning, if you click a link and end up purchasing, we may, at no cost to you, earn a commission that helps support this channel. Thanks for considering!)
Colugo Complete Stroller: https://bit.ly/3i264oS
Colugo Carrier: https://bit.ly/2ZfKYe3
Hatch Rest+: https://amzn.to/2ZdjENC
Hatch Grow: https://amzn.to/3g38nq0
Newton Crib Mattress: https://bit.ly/2ZgQrkT
4Moms Mamaroo: https://amzn.to/3g8eoBY
Nuna Sena: https://bit.ly/38bzRqS
4Moms Breeze: https://amzn.to/2Ny0hcP
Here’s what we cover in this video:
- Baby monitors
- Bassinets / rockers
- Formula mixers
- Playyards/travel cribs
- And more!
To select our picks for newborn splurge list for 2020, we’ve done in-depth testing of dozens of baby products including baby monitors, cribs, baby tech gear, and much more.
We’ll show you our top picks across all of a number of categories, why some baby gear is absolutely splurge-worthy, and why for some of this newborn stuff, it really depends on your situation.
Plus, be sure to stay tuned for one item that’s an absolute must-have for families that are formula feeding, which of the splurge-worthy gear we also consider essential, and more!
Finally, we’ll discuss our giveaways of a number of the items on our best baby splurge gear of 2020!
For in-depth baby gear reviews and more on our top picks: /reviews
Our best baby monitors of 2020 video: https://youtu.be/QcT7e80cZiY
Nuna Sena vs 4Moms Breeze: /nuna-sena-vs-4moms-breeze
Contest details: we’ll be giving away a number of newborn splurge gear items to one winner, who will be selected on September 1st, 2020 and notified shortly thereafter. This gear haul will be valued at at least $2,600 and include at least:
- A Snoo from Happiest Baby
- A Nanit Complete monitoring system from Nanit
- A Colugo Complete stroller from Colugo
- A Formula Pro Advanced from Baby Brezza
- A Newton Crib Mattress from Newton
To enter the contest:
1. Subscribe to our YouTube channel, get one entry
2. Head on over to fathercraft.com/contest for additional methods of entry
NOTE: you must go to fathercraft.com/contest to complete your entry! (Otherwise, we won’t know who you are or that you’ve entered.)
Full Contest Rules
1. All entries must comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/poli… – entries that don’t comply will be disqualified
2. This contest is run by Fathercraft and is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with YouTube. By entering the contest, you are releasing YouTube from any liability related to this contest
3. This contest is run by Fathercraft and is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with manufacturers, however, Fathercraft did receive free items for this contest from Happiest Baby, Nanit, Colugo, Baby Brezza, and Newton
4. These giveaways are open to residents of the United States 18 years of age or older.
5. To enter, participants must follow rules stated in emails, YouTube videos, or the Fathercraft website.
6. One winner will be selected on September 1st, 2020
7. Winners will be chosen using Gleam’s random winner functionality
8. Winner will be announced via email newsletter from Fathercraft to its email subscribers following the drawing and confirmation of a winner, identifying only the winner’s first name & last initial & city name.
9. Winner will be notified by email
10. Winner will have 7 days to respond confirming they would like to receive their giveaway prize and are located in the U.S. In the event a winner does not respond, another winner will be chosen.
11. Upon consent, winner’s name and physical address will be requested and maybe be shared with manufacturers for fulfillment of the prize.
12. Manufacturers may sponsor the prizes given away in these contests. This sponsorship does not determine our ratings or outcomes of product reviews — extensive testing does.
13. No purchase is necessary to enter these contests. You don’t even have to send a snail mail letter. Just email [email protected]
Fathercraft – fathercraft.com
Facebook – facebook.com/fathercraftco/
Instagram – instagram.com/fathercraftco/