Fathercraft runs giveaways of baby and kid gear (ie a Nanit Plus baby monitor or a Colugo baby carrier) every 1-2 months to its email list and YouTube subscribers/commenters. Below are the rules governing these contests.
Official contest rules
- These contests are run by Fathercraft, and is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with manufacturers, however Fathercraft does receive free items for these giveaways some of the time.
- These giveaways are open to residents of the United States 18 years of age or older.
- To enter, participants must follow rules stated in emails, YouTube videos, or website pop-ups.
- One winner will be selected at the beginning of the month following the end of a giveaway period
- Winners will be chosen by uploading all contestants into a secure Google Sheet, along with information on how many entries they received to account for weighting. Winners will be randomly chosen using Google Sheet’s RAND() function
- Winner will be announced via email newsletter from Fathercraft to its email subscribers, identifying only the winner’s first name & last initial & city name. These emails are sent every 1-3 months.
- Winner will be notified by email
- Winners will have 7 days to respond confirming they would like to receive their giveaway prize and are located in the U.S. In the event a winner does not respond, another winner will be chosen.
- Upon consent, winner’s name and physical address will be requested and maybe be shared with manufacturer for fulfillment of the prize.
- Manufacturers may sponsor the prizes given away in these contests. This sponsorship does not determine our ratings or outcomes of product reviews — extensive testing does.
- No purchase is necessary to enter these contests. You don’t even have to send a snail mail letter. Just email [email protected]