- 9 modules of video content – parenting books are great, but are you really going to read them? Learn by seeing parenting skills in action; watch John imitate The Count from Sesame Street. Just hearing this stuff before your baby is born will be helpful.
- In-depth follow along workbook – over 80 pages filled with actionable checklists, helpful resources, key take-aways and room to take notes.
- Interviews with experts – learn how to help your child become a great sleeper with Dr. Natalie Barnett, PhD, pediatric sleep expert and Director of Research at Nanit, and hear about car seat safety from an actual firefighter (filmed at the firehouse!)
- Checklists and charts to print and use – for everything from developmental milestones to sleep schedules and pre-birth paperwork must-dos.
So far, we absolutely love it. In comparison to the class at the hospital, we found that the material is not as similar as we thought. We’ve found that Fathers Ed has covered everything in between.
So much useful information. It’s even better how real you guys keep it. It’s hard to find people that tell the actual truth. Makes things easier to understand when you give all aspects.
Preview the course
Watch sample content from Module 6: Skills
Why Father’s Ed?
- Exhaustively researched
- Expertly informed
- Updated with latest info
- Easy to consume
- Concrete tools & resources
- Guides to gear and more
- Lifetime access
- Money-back guarantee
Father’s Ed: An online course for dads to be
9 modules | 35 videos | 5 hours of video content | 1 in-depth workbook
- 35 videos (5 hours of course content)
- 82 page workbook, shipped free
- Checklists for pre-birth, the hospital, home safety, essential gear, and more
- Links to resources and product recommendations below each video
- Lifetime access to the course
- 30-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee
4 monthly payments of $88
(or, save 15% with one payment)