An in-depth Snoo Smart Sleeper review—is this robotic bassinet worth it? [updated for 2020]
Mar 1, 2020
Is the Snoo bassinet worth it? What do you need to know before considering? Should you rent or buy? It’s all in our 2020 Snoo review.
There are a lot of questions out there about the Snoo, a $1,300 robotic bassinet from Happiest Baby. Why? Well, for one thing, it’s just quite different from anything else out there. It’s a robotic bassinet … which sounds, well, weird. For another thing, it’s quite expensive. And, it’s just a different way of thinking about baby sleep.
So, in our Snoo review, we cover:
- Setting up the Snoo
- How does it work?
- Is the Snoo worth it? Does it actually calm your baby and get your baby (and you the hours more sleep Happiest Baby claims it does?
- Is Snoo really the safest baby bed ever made? And, if so, why?
- What about Snoo Sacks—the Snoo’s swaddle?
- The Snoo’s rental program—should you consider renting, or buying?
A couple of things to note:
1) there’s a lot going on with the Snoo. We couldn’t cover it all in our video, but we went into a ton of detail in our written review: /snoo
2) We tested the Snoo for 30 days with Fathercraft Partner Paul’s newborn daughter Ruby, but we also wanted to make sure we got the complete picture of what different parents thought about Snoo, so we’ve since tested Snoo with 3 additional couples. Their thoughts are incorporated into the video and our written review.
Links from this video (please note: Fathercraft is reader-supported, some links are affiliate links, meaning, at no cost to you, we may earn a commission if you click a link)
- Learn more about Snoo at Happiest Baby’s website: http://bit.ly/learnsnoo
- Explore buying the Snoo: http://bit.ly/shop-snoo
- Explore renting the Snoo: http://bit.ly/rent-snoo – The “Big Bundle” we recommend purchasing along with the Snoo (save big on extra sheets & swaddles): http://bit.ly/snoo-big-bundle
- Our written Snoo review: /snoo
Questions about the Snoo we didn’t answer? Ask ‘em in the comments, we’ll answer every one.