Best baby monitors of 2020 [+ one extremely popular monitor to avoid]
May 9, 2020
Our picks for best baby monitors of 2020, why they’re great, what you need to know. Plus, one top-selling monitor you should steer clear of.
Contest details, how to enter, and official rules are below, keep scrolling for those.
Shop our top picks!
(Please note, Fathercraft is viewer-supported. Meaning, if you click a link and end up purchasing, we may, at no cost to you, earn a commission that helps support this channel. Thanks for considering!)
Eufy Spaceview: https://amzn.to/2YLsGml
Summer Infant: https://amzn.to/2LbN7Rk
Lollipop Cam: https://amzn.to/2WDUmaj
Here’s what we cover in this video:
- Coolest tech
- Best vitals monitoring
- Best baby monitor for twins
- Best app/parent unit experience
- Best overall baby monitor of 2020
To select our picks for top baby monitors of 2020, we’ve done in-depth testing of dozens of baby monitors including both wifi baby monitors and non-wifi baby monitors.
We test monitors across a number of key baby monitor features, including picture quality, sound quality, ease of use, and standout features.
We’ll show you our top picks across all of our categories, some honorable mentions, and why we think the best are really the best.
Plus, be sure to stay tuned for one popular baby monitor we highly encourage you to avoid.
Finally, we’ll discuss our giveaways of our winner for the best baby monitors of 2020!
**For in-depth baby monitor reviews, more on our top picks, the most important features in a baby monitor, and what to consider when buying a wifi baby monitor: /monitors **
Our in-depth analysis and all our baby monitor reviews: /monitors
Contest details: we’ll be giving away 4 baby monitors throughout 2020:
- A Nanit Plus (enter by end of June 2020)
- A Lollipop Cam (enter by end of August 2020)
- A Eufy Spaceview (enter by end of October 2020)
- A Miku (enter by end of December 2020)
To enter the contest:
1. Subscribe to our YouTube channel, get one entry
2. Got a question about baby monitors? Ask it in the comments of this video, get a bonus entry NOTE: you must go to fathercraft.com/win/ to complete your entry! (Otherwise, we won’t know who you are or that you’ve entered.)
Full Contest Rules
1. All entries must comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/poli… – entries that don’t comply will be disqualified
2. This contest is run by Fathercraft and is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with YouTube. By entering the contest, you are releasing YouTube from any liability related to this contest
3. Fathercraft’s 2020 baby monitor reviews giveaway is open to residents of the United States 18 years of age or older.
4. To enter, participants must fill out the form located at fathercraft.com/win with a valid email address
5. This contest will run from May 2020 through January 2021.
6. Four winners will be selected – one by the end of July 2020, one by the end of September 2020, one by the end of November 2020, and one by the end of January 2021. To enter each giveaway, you must enter by the last day of the preceding calendar month
7. Winners will be chosen by uploading all contestants into a secure Google Sheet, along with information on how many entries they received to account for weighting. Winner will be randomly chosen using Google Sheet’s RAND() function 8. Winners will be announced via email newsletter from Fathercraft in the newsletter that follows the selection of the winner, identifying only the winner’s first name & last initial & city name
9. Winners will be notified by email entered into the above form. To be selected as a valid winner, winners email must be active at the time of selection
10. Winners will have 7 days to respond confirming they are located in the U.S. and would like their prize.
11. In the event a winner does not respond on time, another winner will be chosen.
12. Upon consent, winner’s name and physical address will be requested and may be shared with a monitor company, specifically for the fulfillment of the prize.
13. Nanit & other baby monitor companies are sponsoring the baby monitors given away in this contest. This sponsorship did not affect our choice for best baby monitors of 2020—extensive testing did— /monitors
14. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.